11.14.2011

PETA

Ok PETA, I have a question. You are now turning your so misguided aim at Nintendo. Mario promotes wearing fur because Mario wears a squirrel costume? Are you fucking kidding me? You people are so fucking stupid you can't see that your message gets lost because you are to stupid to understand your critics. can you seriously act like grown ups any time soon. You people are fucking stupid, are you all vegans? Is milking a cow unethical? Why is it that I have to be unfairly having to hear your misguided message? Can I call you next time I see a dead bird and you come give it a proper funeral? You people need to grow up, give your message to your cult followers and let us live our lives. I hope I don't promote animal cruelty by giving my dog a haircut, since you know, it isn't natural to use electric clippers on dog hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment