1.11.2012

Being a good guy

I was the best to you, I provided for you without question. I provided and still provide for my kids. I may not be the best tempered dad, but I have never once abused my kids. I may speak loud, yell sometimes, not be compassionate, but fuck you for thinking I don't care about my kids and love them. I fucking gave you everything penny I had an still have, I gave you my soul and never got anything in return. Was I so bad of a dad that I still get the kids, I watched the kids so you go out and dance, party, drink and sleep who knows where. I was a little bitch of a pushover and you knew it, you knew I was so madly in love you could do what you wanted.

Do I have a temper with my kids, yes, was it all my fault, fuck no. Yeah, it is my job to fix my temper, but fuck you for not helping. I asked many times for help without a fucking response from you. We divorced because of my parenting, so you say, yet I am expected to be there and act like I am still a 100% full time dad? That makes no fucking sense.

I let you run my life for 9 years, not one time did I go out of my way to ask you for help, why you ask, because you wouldn't do it or tell me to do it myself.

I am sorry you are realizing that I was your money cow and now I'm not, but fuck you for making feel the way you do. I don't deserve you being a bitch at every turn. You need to step the fuck up, realize you asked for the divorce, not me and be a fucking single mother like you wanted. I am not tour patsy anymore.

Fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment