12.01.2011

Dumb ass

If you are so fucking incompetent that you do not know the basics of you job and you have more tenure than others that are wayyyyy above you knowledge capacity, then you deserve whatever you get. If you are dumber than a broken box of shattered shit rubbed in kerosene lit on fire and shit on again rocks, then you need to own up to the fact you are a Dumbfuck McFuckbrain.

I mean seriously, I can't do my job and have to wipe your ass and drooly face from how small your mental capacity is. My fucking dog can do your job better and he is half retarded and has no thumbs. HE HAS NO THUMBS!!! So why should I have to wipe yours also?

Grow the fuck up, realize you are a broken piece of peanut on a fossilized hunk of monkey shit and leave me the fuck alone with you retarded questions you stupid god damn fuckbrain.

Please and thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment