12.13.2011

Pissed

I am just fuckin pissed, flat out bad mood, pissed. To all you fuckers out there that are just god damn asshole mother fuckers that lack a common sense cell in your body, FUCK YOU! For years, decades, centuries our culture has increased technology which is great, but also causes more trouble. Life isn't fair, I get that, but Jesus mother fucking Christ, can people seriously not think about shit? My grandkids will have no clue what common sense or thinking out of the box truly mean. Kind of like how my generation can't do a lick of math, next generations only get worse.

Schools are bad because of horrific politicians, horrible management of the school an uninspired teachers. If my granddad were alive he would kick my ass, then go to my kids school, kick the schools ass, the. Kick anyone's ass who said he was wrong and not being polite. Polite only gets you nice remarks, it doesn't do a damn thing web it comes to fixing a situation or finding a resolution.

Come on you fucking humans, let's get our balls back, quit worrying about upsetting people and get shit done.

One of the worst acted movies I have ever seen was Idiocracy, but it has the best message of all time. If our world continues on this path, in 200 years we will all be retarded because smart people didn't reproduce like rabbits and education didn't mean shit.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment